Do you have something you’d like to share on Strictly Weddings’s Wedding Inspiration blog? We are looking for guest bloggers to appear from time to time on our blog. Our wedding blog submission guidelines are outlined below.
WHAT WE ACCEPT
Sometimes we look for specific topics, but generally we are always interested in articles that pertain to the luxury wedding industry.
- Content must be original, unique and specifically appealing to the luxury wedding market.
- Photos must be included. We do not post blogs without photos.
GUEST POST FORMAT
- Your content must be roughly 300-500 words.
- Your “author byline” should include your full name, 1-2 sentence description, and any linkable contact information such as website, blog, or social media account. Complete URLs are required.
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ARTICLE?
- Complete our form below.
- You can provide the article in Word, PDF or in the body of the email.
- Any text that needs to be linked must be included with the full URL.
- We are not responsible for broken or incorrect links, so please double check before sending.
- Be sure to include at least two forms of contact information for follow-up questions or concerns.
- All submissions are subject to editorial approval.
- Minor edits or corrections may be made after the article is published if necessary – just let us know.
- Images are required. Our preferred method for sending images is via Dropbox (or a similar product). Least preferred method is submitting them via email. If you do, please follow these instructions:
- Save images to a resolution of 72dip
- Keep the sizes to roughly 900×600
- Zip them into a single folder and title them with your name
- Please submit 25-35 photos. Not all photos may be used.
- Make sure your photos do not have the photographer’s watermarks (credits will be given separately in the blog). Any watermarks will be cropped out or the image may not be used at all.
- Please provide photo credits for all photos. If the credit requires a link back to the source, please include the URL.
- If your blog is published, we expect you to share it across your social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, etc. within 48 hours of the post being published.
- All posts and sharing should include a reference to StrictlyWeddings.com appropriate for that platform with a link back to the blog post.
- If you have a blog or website of your own, we expect you to post a link to your guest article within 72 hours of it publishing on SW.com.
- If you have an email subscribe list, we encourage you to promote your guest article in your next e-newsletter or email.
Blog Submission Form
Thank you for your interest!