Share your special day with Strictly Weddings!
Strictly Weddings is thrilled you want to share your special day. To make it a wonderful representation of your wedding, we ask that you provide us with the information noted below. Be sure to include photographs showing wonderful details such as rings, first dances, your cake, your reception, getting ready, bridesmaids and groomsmen to add depth to your story.
How to Submit Your Featured Wedding:
- Complete the form below to get us started. Our editorial team will be in touch with you once it’s received.
- Please include in the message: 1) that it is for a featured wedding, 2) your name and contact information (email preferred), and 3) the name of the bride and groom.
- Please provide the information about your wedding in a separate document (see questions below).
- If you have other vendors that you want listed and link to then you will need to include the website URLs for those vendors.
- Strictly Weddings will not send confirmation of every submission, but we will send you a link if your blog is published.
- Please note that all submissions are subject to editorial approval.
- Minor edits may be made after the article is published if necessary. Just let us know.
Photo Submission Guidelines:
Your photos are what truly tells the story of your wedding day. From getting ready to first time glimpses to special details and so much more. So don’t be shy about including these details. And, even if your wedding was small and intimate or a much larger celebration, it was filled with beautiful moments captured behind a lens to share.
- Types of photos requested: bride and groom; getting ready; special details – gown, rings, shoes, gifts, letters, etc.; invitations; wedding ceremony; wedding reception; first dance; wedding cake; cutting the cake; food; dancing; having fun and more if you choose.
- Images must be at least 1200 px wide and 72 dpi.
- Please submit 50-75 photos
- Make sure your photos do not have the photographer’s watermarks (credits will be given separately)
- Send your photos via Dropbox or a similar service. You can copy and paste the link in the form below.
Wedding Details for writing blog:
Here is a sample of the questions we would like for you to cover in your submission. You are not limited to just these, but it will get you started.
- How did the bride and groom meet?
- How did the groom propose?
- What was the inspiration behind planning your wedding (color palette, decor, venue)?
- Was there a special part of the wedding day that stood apart from the rest?
- Where was the wedding ceremony?
- Where was the wedding reception?
- Who designed the wedding gown?
- Who designed the bridesmaid gowns?
- Who designed the wedding shoes?
- Who was the wedding planner?
- Who did the floral and event design?
- Who designed the invitations?
- Who designed the cake?
- Who photographed the wedding?
- Who did the linens?
- Who catered the wedding?
- Who provided the entertainment?